As the summer temperatures soar, there is no better way to celebrate the season in New Zealand than firing up the BBQ. Whether you’re a seasoned grill master or a casual weekend chef, Chicken ‘n’ Things, your go-to online butcher for fresh meat delivery has curated a selection of the finest cuts for the perfect BBQ experience.
Stars of the Grill
1. Chicken Thigh Fillets: Swap out the usual chicken breast for our boneless, skinless chicken thigh fillets. They’re super juicy and packed with flavour, perfect for marinating or a simple seasoning. These thighs are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
2. Beef Sirloin: For those who crave the bold flavour of beef, sirloin steaks are a prime choice. These cuts are well-marbled, ensuring a juicy and flavourful bite every time. Whether you prefer them rare or well-done, beef sirloin steaks from Chicken ‘n’ Things are bound to satisfy your carnivorous cravings.
3. Lamb Steaks: For a special twist, try our lamb chops that bring a rich, hearty flavour to the grill. Seasoned to perfection, these cuts promise a mouthwatering experience that showcases the best of New Zealand lamb.
4. Homemade Burger Patties: Forget the pre-made patties; it’s all about crafting your own with our premium mince. Mix in your favourite seasonings and shape them to perfection for a truly personal burger experience. Not only are they easy and delicious, but they’re a real pleaser!
Convenience at Your Doorstep
Not sure what you need? Make it easy with the convenience of our meat boxes, delivered right to your home and packed with everything you need for your next summer BBQ. Chicken ‘n’ Things covers Auckland, Bay of Plenty and Waikato – bringing you a selection of our finest cuts, saving you the hassle of the supermarket trip. Just a few clicks and you’re set for a fantastic BBQ.
Tips for BBQ Success
While the prospect of a summer BBQ is undoubtedly exciting, ensuring your meat stays moist and succulent is crucial. Here are some handy tips to avoid dryness:
1. Marinate for Moisture: Give your meats a bath in marinades rich in olive oil and seasonings. This not only adds flavour but also helps lock in moisture.
2. Indirect Heat: Control the heat on your BBQ by creating zones. Sear your meats over direct heat for a delightful crust, then move them to indirect heat to cook through without drying out.
3. Resting Time: Once your meat is off the grill, resist the temptation to cut into it immediately. Allowing it to rest for a few minutes lets the juices redistribute, ensuring a juicy and tender result.
From premium cuts to the convenience of doorstep delivery, they have everything you need to make your grilling experience a sizzling success. So, fire up the barbie, invite your friends and let the aroma of summer set the stage.